Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

Philharmonic orchestra

What I think will be at the orchestra


Today we are going to an orchestra. I thought that I would see kids using violins and drums. I thought there were going to be clowns because the clowns could make different noises from being silly. For example, a clown beeping its nose or a clown hitting the ground after falling off a ladder or something.


What was really at the orchestra

I guess I was totally wrong. There were no clowns or kids, instead of kids there were specially trained men and women who played in the 4 sections: the brass section, the woodwind section, the percussion section and the string section. Their music was very neat and beautiful. There were also acrobats who did very dangerous stunts such as going very high while sitting on a hula hoop tied to a rope.

No comments:

Post a Comment